9-28-2011 Wednesday
Last night I kept waking up. First I woke up by some noise and saw David was up. I asked what was going on, he said don't know. He went downstairs and son came back. He told me it was flower delivery. Then I realized it must have been from my niece Lingling.
Then I woke up again and looked at the clock my goodness it was 4:30! I got up to knock Lei's room. Lei woke and looked at his watch then waved hand to me go away it's too early. Really. I went back to look at the clock; sure enogh it wad 1:30 not 4:30! Sorry Lei I said to myself though. I just could not sleep somehow; just laying on my back for a long time. After a short sleep I woke up again. It was 3:30. I sat in my wheelchair and waited. At 3:45 Lei's room was lit and soon he was out. I wheeled towards him to say thanks and goodbye. He gave me a gentle hug and I told him I love you.
After he left I cried in silence. It was the first time I cried when I said goodbye to Lei.
This morning I felt strong. The exercises paid off. So I needed keep doing it.
First thing I did was to open the flower box in there were tiger Lilly flowers. I put the vase with flower on my dresser next to the window. I had usual breakfast: orange, grapefruit, longan and soy milk.
Today was overcast again though the forcast said it will be close to
90 just like yesterday.
I felt fine after yesterday pro activities. I could resume my work now. After David left for his daily bruggers run I went to the computer desk to work till David's return. Then I went to rest a while. Lunch was onion, to-Fu and jelly fish leftover from Lei's cook.
Then I took a short nap. I checked Lei's flight to find out the bad news. The first leg was more than a hour later so the second flight already took off when the first flight arrived. The next one according to the schedule will be more than three hours later which was delayed one more hour from the scheduled time! I felt so sad.
Later afternoon I asked David to push me into the balcony to get some sun and fresh air.
I worried more about my heel than the back since I could see the recovering progress in the back but not in the heel. I am going to be very careful about the foot.
I had bak choy and dumplings for dinner while Dsvid went out for some BBQ in Lucille.
I watched some TV on PBS stations about Audubon in Louisiana.
About 8:30pm I got a call from Lei that he just arrived home! It hd been almost 17 hours since he left here the early morning.
Not happy day today, I am afraid depression feeling creeping onto me due
various reasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment