9-29-2011 Thursday
I did not sleep well at all. In the middle of night I woke up and could not get back to sleep.
So in the morning I felt very tired. Anyhow I got up 6:45 since David was up early for his golf day.
I had my usual breakfast with oranges, longans and soy milk. David left 7:20 and will be back after 4.
I watched KCET while I had my breakfast. Then I worked on computer desk for more than a hour. After the work I exercised arms and legs, then goofing off the Internet for a while.
All together I was up for more than two hours. Even with the limited physical ability I pretty much resumed the normal life.
In the process of recovering from the trauma I not only learned how to cope with this kind of accidents but also realized that a human being was fragile. It tought me to appreciate heath and life with new perspectives. Also I realized what relationships with people in my life really stood for.
From this accident I experienced and realized that people with osteoporosis needed to do everything to strength the bones and avoid any risks of falls. Because even a small fall could lead a big sad consequence in ones life as well as the lifes of the people around.
Well, I had a long way to full recovery. But I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Along the way I would make every day count for recovering as well as fullfiled life.
No comments:
Post a Comment